21 September 2009

Emley - Session 11

We were all made aware of the health and safety issues especially bearing in mind that we were in an unusual setting. As we were going to be depicting some scenes that were pretty close to home for some us we double checked that we were all OK with what we would be doing.

(1.1, 2.2, 3.4)

I based my performance around mental breakdown and personal experiences of panic attacks, etc.

I tried to use body language and exaggerated actions to try to invoke tension and desperation.

Feedback was positive and I was happy.

(2.1, 2.3, 3.2)

Kev was directing throughout basedon our ideas and I tried to follow his instructions re posture and thinking about light as well as I could.

I’ve never been filmed before or acted so all the skills learnt up to the shoot were new to me the drama work with Ste really helped with this.

I was nervous at first at the thought of performing but soon felt comfortable with it. I thought the audience reacted well. And I felt happy with the feedback.

My main weakness would be lack of confidence but I gave it a shot. Enjoyed the session very much.

(3.1, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3)

No comments:

Post a Comment