21 September 2009

Rebecca - Session 10

We had to be aware of our surroundings in the dark and where the fire escapes were. We only had to go as far as we wanted and only say what we wanted to day and no more.

(1.1, 2.2, 3.4)

Through things I have gone through in my real life I put my ideas into the performance more feelings real feelings that I have experienced.

We were given positive feedback of how to improve the scenes Other people gave input on to our scenes in orfder to basically sometimes it’s a further improvememtn on what your feeling and seeing.

Seeing different methods helped us put different things into the rehearsal including body language etc.

(2.1, 2.3, 3.2)

In performance it was all about body language really emphasizing sounds and movements so it comes across clear on film

It took a while to get into it and forget about all the stuff going around it took a while you get into the role. You want the audience to feel and see the desperation and really understand. We got good positive feedback. It was all positive. The director asked me if I had done any previous acting, as my performance was good. I was better at acting on the film than doing the soundtrack s I found it easier to focus on the film as I it was easier to imagine.

(3.1, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3)

No comments:

Post a Comment