21 September 2009

Tinker - Session 11

We were all made aware of the health & safety issues. We asked each other first if we were all ok doing the scenes. We had to make sure we were aware of fire exits and had to be wary because there are a lot of exits.

We were aware of peoples past issues and we made sure they were comfortable doing certain scenes.

(1.1, 2.2, 3.4)

I used my own experience what I went through my self I would like to make it a realistic as possible. I gave m y ideas to other people I listened to all the feedback given to me it was positive feedback.

(2.1, 2.3, 3.2)

Dixie directing the scene, I had to pretend I was emotions and crying and things like that. We were drawing from our own experience e of being in prison for the first time. It was fairly realistic.

It was like trying to use as much realistic body language as possible. At first I wasn’t confident but afterwards I felt more relaxed.

I wanted my performance to be as realistic as possible so it gets the message across.

My feedback was good. The director was pleased with the way it came across.

I’ve lived through those experiences so I though my strengths were to show my experiences. I don’t think I found any of the performance difficult.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Apart from not being paid for my talent…!

No comments:

Post a Comment