3 September 2009

Yogi - Session 9

YOGI –

We had a simple health and safety induction and warmed up with sum games and icebreakers.

We were told if we felt like we needed to step out at any time. The group worked well together and engaged in the tasks.

(1.1, 2.2, 3.4)

The Inspiration behind the ideas for the performance was based on our own experiences, which we have been developing over the duration of the project.

We all got positive feedback on our work and everyone enjoyed it and were very encouraging.

Everyone felt comfortable and enjoyed it.

Stephen was great at communicating the tasks and helped us to get the most of our performances. If we didn’t undestadn something he would go over the information to ensure we got the right idea.

(2.1, 2.3, 3.2)

I contributed to the performance by creating one of the scenes and collaborating on the other scenes others had created.

I learnt how to make use out of spaces. We learnt warm up excersises and special awareness, working as individuals and as a group as well as in pairs.

I felt okay performing, I didn’t think id be in to it, but I really enjoyed it I thought it were brilliant.

We created a great team dynamic with a good atmosphere.

We wanted to make the maximum impact on the audience to make young people feel challenged by our campaign. We considered key moments and distilling our ideas back we focused on the key points to make maximum impact.

The performance development was collaboration, we all worked both individually, in pairs and in a team as a whole. We all input on all ideas and gave positive feedback.

First we improvised and told stories, telling each others stories and sharing our own stories.

We formed narrative stories using action within a frame, considering the voice of addiction itself and what it would say and dialogue that could be associated with the scene. We then came together and shared the final scenes as concepts and decided on the final details. We also considered props, locations, costume and the action that needed to take place within a scene. We also discussed soundtrack with a sound artist in preparation for what was required to make our film.

I don’t see myself as a shy person and went for the challenge whole-heartedly. I felt I gave a good, positive performance.

I thought today was brilliant. I really enjoyed it, its just a shame I cant be there on the shoot.

(3.1, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3)

No comments:

Post a Comment