3 August 2009

Participant 06

Participant 07

I chose the flame as it represents a fiery side to my personality. I was too hot headed before and didn’t really listen; I would just jump right in with two feet! I have learned to think more and consider consequences and other people’s feelings.

The Joker card is just what it says. I am a lively person; the joker who plays pranks and has a laugh with people!

The Medical Cross reminds me of the good I have done in the community through care work, helping and supporting others. I see it as a positive achievement and something I am proud of.

This image is about how I felt when I was taking drugs. The yellow smiles all around me represent my friends all around me, smiling, enjoying life and moving forward. The red one is me. It shows how I felt, unhappy and isolated. While all my friends were succeeding around me, I was going nowhere, not moving on to better things. Now I have addressed my issues I am confident and making great progression in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment