13 August 2009

Emley - Session 5

Agreed Photo Concepts:
Emley:

Panic in a crowd, group is frozen as if walking past figure who is losing
it in the centre of the shot, shows isolation and pain.


I really enjoyed working with the photographer. During the briefing he gave the instructions for which shots we’d be shooting ands what they consisted of. Throughout the day he gave us instructions on framing the shot different lighting exposure etc. Everybody had a turn to shoot the camera, or model. I thought the working relationship was great both with the photographer and the group. No problems with group work and it all went smoothly.

I modelled my own panic attack shot. I had to act out a panic attack and from first impression I think the shot went well.

(8.1)

We chose the shots to go on in a group, everyone having a comment. I offered my opinions on all the shots. Looking at which ones would be most effective to keep and which to discard.

(5.1)

I feel the day went brilliant, really enjoyable, worked really well and I’m looking forward to the poster concept part of the project.

(2.1)


No comments:

Post a Comment