14 August 2009

Dixie Dean - Session 6

I've enjoyed all this week form the spraying to the concept for the photogrpahs to doing th photogrpahs. Working out the slogans and wording for each ofthe choses photos. I learnt new skills in photogrpahy. Don't stick everyone in the middle and try differnt angles. Lighting that we have done as well.
We learnt about advertising slogans and we all pitched in to everybody's chosen photo.

It feels good to be puuting my own experiences into a campaign and I can't wait to see the finished product. It was good to work with the two Jims!

Working with the artsist was good. When I take photos I'd think it was a good shot and it woulddn't be. They told me to look at the subject or person differently. I took one of the pictures lying on the floor.

Inspired Youth are not judgemental or prejudiced. Two of the nicest blokes I met.... Barnsley lot aren't bad either!

I'm looking forward to the next part of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment