11 August 2009

Emley - Session 4

I thought the lighting exercise was really interesting. I learned a lot about lighting. I was asked by Jim Poyner to model some poses; we created different moods and effects with different filters and lenses. Jim gave the instructions for me to pose, the other members were encouraged to contribute their ideas. It really showed the power of the camera how it can give a different slant of the same reality. I'd like to get hands-on with the camera during the shoot on Thursday and use the flash and different gel filters.
(1.1)

We went round in a circle as a group pitching our ideas to go forward to the shoot. We listened to other people's pitches. Everyone joined in and had an equal say in what whent forward. We all waited until the person had finished before we gave feedback. I offered my thoughts on the pitches and I had a fair bit of input. My idea was recreating a panic attack and the feelings of isolation and loneliness in a crowd. Its going to be a blurred target figure with a person having an attack with everything going on as normal around them.
(4.1, 4.2)

No comments:

Post a Comment