10 August 2009

Tinker - Session 2

My idea was about the jigsaw. I saw something on TV which inspired me. The girl had pieces of a puzzle, she'd done the edges but she didn't know how to fit the centre pieces in. Its like she had the tools but she didn't know how to use them. It related to me when I was younger, drinking and getting into trouble. I hope people can relate to the picture and see something about their own lives.

When I pitched the idea to the group I think they knew what I was on about, I think they could relate to what I was saying. Jim the artist thought it was a good idea and I liked the way he was going to develop the concept.

The group said it was a good idea. The artist said that he had some ideas for how to make it work.

I was suprised that people liked the idea, I was happy that the group and the artist liked the concept.
(6.1)

No comments:

Post a Comment