10 August 2009

Yogi - Session 3








It was a really enjoyable experience working on the canvasses. I was cautious about doing art work as I felt I had limited ability, but the process enabled me to get really involved and my ideas and feelings across through the work.

I sprayed my own canvas which I found really good and was really excited by the final product. I asked questioned, asked other peoples opinions about the slogan I should use and really valued peoples input.

I was keen to encourage other members and took their opinions with value. I was interested to hear other peoples views and was interested and involved in helping everyone with the outcome for their canvas.

I work for charity and within my role I am confident to give and receive feedback. Also in my work with CRI I give constructive feedback and am open to hear and receive feedback from other people in the group.

I was actively involved in the debate and artistic process regarding the development of all the canvases. I enjoyed supporting other people in the group with their ideas and have founnd that I really get on with the group. Their opinions are very valuable to me and I respect what people have to say and expect the same respect from them.

I have really enjoyed the experience and i have learned a great deal from other peoples experiences. I feel comfortable with the group and I feel happy being part of the experience, it has given me the confidence to be honest and open about my past experiences.

I think the canvases stand out and the messages are strong and provocative.

No comments:

Post a Comment