11 August 2009

Dixie Dean - Session 4

During the demonstration today by Jim Poyner, I learned that different pieces of plastic do different effects and if you go too close to the face with a wide lense it would be distorted. Other people were asked to model and Jim gave the instructions. I found it interesting to see how different ways of using the flash could get the maximum out of your picture. On Thursday I'm just going to do as I'm told when we shoot cos I don't want to break anything!
(1.1)

During the pitch, we told how we thought the ideas would work best and gave feedback. I'd like to think i contributed to all the ideas. It was about people's real experiences, even though the ideas were different we could all relate to them through out different experiences of addiction. My idea that went forward was a child looking at her father: The child sees and understands more about whats going on than you think. This idea came from my daughter calling me a 'smackhead'. This is the only time that word has ever hurt me.

I enjoyed the day and I'm now looking forward to Thursday to the shoot.
(4.1, 4.2)

No comments:

Post a Comment