13 August 2009

Dixie Dean - Session 5

Agreed Photo Concepts:
Tinker:
Shot from above or very low of street drain with spirit bottle lying
empty or pouring, money also in drain, with the arm, poss female,
lying next to the bottle.


The photographer explained how the different colour flashes would give different effects. He gave a briefing on safe use of equipment and gave his advice on what would be the best way to complete each shoot

His communication with us was very good, he advised us on different angles for each shot. He asked different people to take the photos on different shots. I was asked to take the one where the person was lying in the gutter. He gave us instructions to work out where the model would be by taking a few photos of the area first. I thought the process was good. If it was just up to me everything would be in the middle and with no different angles.
(8.1)

When we had the scenes set, different people in the group would have input in the way to get the best shot.
(5.1)

We all discussed the shots together and discussed which were the best ones.
The day went brilliant, I enjoyed it. I’ve learnt not to put evberything in the middle of the shot. I’ve even been telling my neighbour how to take photos.
(2.1)


No comments:

Post a Comment