11 August 2009

Yogi - Session 4

It was interesting to learn about different lighting and framing and how you can create different moods within images. We learned about shades and shadows lighting and framing I found it enjoyable.

My role was to model while the photographer demonstrated how different techniques deliver various looks to the image. Jim was very good and thorough with instructions I found him easy to understand. I enjoyed experimenting because we could see for ourselves the impact of various lighting approaches and different framing.

We had to look at our own experiences to think up an idea for an image to pitch to the group for the campaign. My ideas focused on alcohol addiction and particularly the isolation and feeling lonely and separated from reality. I sketched my idea on paper and then shared it with the group.

I found everyone ideas interesting as we can learn from each other. We have all had addictions but all have individual experiences and this is enlightening. I gave positive feedback and contributed to the debate.

I am confident my idea will be a powerful image and am looking forward to doing the photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment