11 August 2009

Bufflo - Session 4

It was very interesting learning techniques about photography. It was a new experience. We learned about framing, lighting, moods, different styles of lighting to give different feels to a shot.

The photographer was good he delivered the information very well and I found it very interesting to listen to his instructions and the way he presented it made it easy to follow. Some of the group were modeling for the shots then we all reviewed the pictures after on a computer. We also learned how to after touch and how it changes the look of an image.

We had to come up with some ideas for photo compositions. We all chipped in with ideas so as a group we were all involved in helping each concept develop. I was interested in other people's views and had time to listen to what people had to say about my idea and also their own.

I gave feedback and joined in the general debate around the concepts. It was good to hear other peoples stories and how they communicated through their ideas. I am a keen participant in the discussions and found we worked together well.

The course has been very interesting, its twice as good as other courses i have done. I feel i am learning lots, the more I can learn the better.

I am really enjoying the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment