10 August 2009

Bufflo - Session 3





I think I took a good role today. I directed the artist and told him what I wanted the piece to look like. The artist told me what he thought would work best, for better. We discussed all the ideas together as a group to decided how each canvas worked. Communication within the group was good I thought.
(2.1)

I encouraged the other members, I pointed out feedback and listened to their feedback. We all agreed on the pieces. I encouraged people to participate by pointing out the benefits of the outcomes of the work we have done. There are people who will benefit from what we have done. I also benefit myself because I've never done this before.
(5.1)

There are other situations in my life where I give and receive feedback. In group work I help discuss all the ideas as a group and come to a decision as a group and its better to come to a decision all together rather than one individual by themselves.
(7.1)

I supported the othe members today cos its like me I hadn't done it before, they hadn't done it before and its turned out a good result!
(7.2)

I'm right proud of my work because I've never done it before and I'd encourage other people to do it!

I enjoyed doing it and the staff who took it helped us all the way through and we got treated with dignity and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment