11 August 2009

Boodahdoodah - Session 4

I found it interesting learning about digital photography and different techniques you can use. I enjoyed the demonstration of taking pictures to show us the difference that lighting and framing can have. I also took some pictures for the blog.

The photographer gave instructions that were straight forward and easy to understand, I found it enjoyable but informative.

Some of the group were models and the rest of the group observed.

Coming up with ideas was a process of debate. We all sketched our own ideas and then pitched them to the group. I gave feedback to other members of the group and also received feedback for my own work and found this interesting and helped me to develop my own ideas.

My idea is all about breaking free from addiction, other members of the group inputed to my concept which I liked. I enjoyed listening to other peoples concepts and gave my own views and feedback on their work. I like the way we worked as a team and collaborated to see the ideas through.

I am looking forward to executing my idea I think it will give a powerful message of how difficult it is to break free from addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment