10 August 2009

Bufflo - Session 2

My concept was going through a long tunnel, starting off in the dark, working my way through the tunnel. Heading towards the light, because its like heading towards the light of success; coming through treatments and various services. I like people to see how I've changed from how I used to be to where I am now because I have got great respect of all the services I have worked with for what I have achieved. I want to show other people that it can be done!

I used to be a hardcore drug addict andf now I am going from strength to strength. The more things I can get my hand into and learn more, I can pass it on to other people. I can help people who are just starting treatment by saying to them that I was sat where they are and now I'm on my way to the top.

I thought a the group liked the idea, I thought a lot of people knew what it was like, there is light at the end of the tunnel its just getting there. You only get out what you put in. I've put the work in because I wanted to get to the end of the tunnel and I now want to help others.

The artists suggested ways how we could achieve my picture and he said he'd show me how to do it.

I felt really proud of myself with the feedback I got.
(6.1)

No comments:

Post a Comment