14 August 2009

Bufflo - Session 6

I think everything we have done has meant alot to me. Its all about learning new skills. We've done team building and we've made a good team. I think we have learnt to appreciate each other's experience as we have all done something different with different addictions.

The canvasses were really good. How it all came together was good, I thought it was going to be just a can of paint but it turned out to be totally different to how I thought it would turn out. The end product on canvas I thought it looked smart!

The photographer showed us how to use the cameras and how to use different angles. His instructions were clear to follow and I thought he was a good photographer because his attitude was good even though he knew we were all ex addicts he treated us with respect and dignity. I really enjoyed the session.

I'm feeling good about the design session. I can't wait to see the end product. Its something to be proud of that we have taken part in.

We all worked as a team today swapping different ideas and we are hoping that it will make an impact on other service users.

I'm looking foward to it all me! Thats why I don't miss any sessions, I turn up every time!

I hope other people can benefit from our expereinces and what we have been through and hope other people don't have to go though the same as what we have been through as its good to put something back into the coummunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment