14 August 2009

Yogi - Session 6

I have enjoyed everything about this week. Through all the experiences I have learned a lot. The group dynamics are great, we interact very well as a team and are starting to form a good campaign. We all took different views but collaborated well together. Everybody has a different experience, their own story. We all bring something different to the table and it has worked really well.

Our canvas art and photographs have all turned out fantastic. It has given me a lot more confidence, it has given me great belief in what I have to give. I am hoping through this project to put something back into the community by inspiring people with addictions to change and seek help. My message is that life is better without addictions. Addiction is a dark and lonely place. Your life is empty when you are trapped in addiction.

I think the project is fantastic and really enjoyable, we have worked well with Inspired Youth and have found them excellent facilitators. It has been great fun to work with them.

This campaign proves that if you put your mind to it and focus you can achieve great things. I think the campaign can make us as individuals more confident because you are responsible for this positive campaign. It can make people think.

Sharing our experiences and insight into addiction makes the messages true to life and realistic.

Its been helpful to be working with people with various addictions because it helps you understand their issues better and not be judgmental. We all have addictions and essentially we have faced similar issues to each other.

We are at a point now were the group is very well formed. Everyone is positive and supportive and this has been a fantastic aspect of the overall experience.

I am looking forward to completing this project it has been one of the best experiences and I have achieve so much already. I even feel proud of myself.

I hope that campaign leads to bigger things and new projects. I hope the message gets across, even if it saves just one life it has been well worth it.

I'm looking forward to the fnished posters and the other outputs which up to now have been first class.



No comments:

Post a Comment