10 August 2009

Tinker - Session 3






Today we shared opinions of the work. I gave my ideas and suggestions to the group in discussion. I took part in spraying the canvasses and giving my ideas.

I did the jigsaw piece, I think it came out brilliant!

I enjoyed the work, I'm proud of it!
(2.1)

We all joined in and shared our opinons and ideas on each othe the canvasses, in order to help other people.
(5.1)

Where I work in the dropin centre, I'm on the committee and I'm the team leader so I regularly give feedback in this role. Also when I go to college I give and receive feedback.
(7.1)

I gave lots of praise to other group members today, I said about one of the other canvasses that it looked really vivid, like in a magazine. I also gave feedback and praise in the discussions.
(7.2)

No comments:

Post a Comment